Arabic Letter Tha (Short Description)
- Type – Consonants.
- Alphabetical Order – 4th
- Contextual forms – Four.
- Pronounce English letter like – thāʾ.
A – Serial Number, B – Isolated Form, C – Trans-literation, D – Letter name, E – Letter Name In Arabic Script.
How to Pronounce Letter Thaa?
ث ⬅️ ثا
This letter comes from the straight flat part of the tongue against the corner of the upper teeth. Try to make the sound of this letter soft. Letter thaa mainly 3 sounds –
- Thsa (Sa) – تَدْخِينْ (Salasa)
- Saa – مِثَالْ (Misaal)
- Si – ثِقَة (Siqa)
How to Write Arabic Letters Tha?
The Arabic alphabet doesn’t have upper or lowercase letters, like we see in the Latin alphabet letters. but the letters are combing when writing a word. However, each arabic letter can be written in Contextual forms.
The arabic letters of words are written and read from right to left, horizontally. There are four Contextual forms that each letter can take:
- Isolated (Detached).
You Must Know About Arabic Alphabet Letters
- The Arabic alphabet has 28 letters but some author include ء hamza as a letter then counting will be 29.
- In Arabic Letters have only 3 vowels namely – (و،ا،ي) but ي and و which can be both consonants and vowels while Alif (،ا،) is only pure vowel.
- In Arabic Alphabet, no capital and small letters.
Learn words that start with the Arabic alphabet letter Tha. Interactive word picture for kids plus free printable resources for you.